At any time during the MEET ‘n GREET, TROUBLESHOOTERS will be available to provide assistance in whatever way possible. They can be reached as follows.
- Send a DM message on Facebook to Margaretha Hendrickx.
- Send an EMAIL to email@example.com. Several people will be on stand-by to answer your email & questions.
- On your smartphone, via WHATSAPP, contact 1.607.624.9876.
- On your smartphone, via SIGNAL, contact 1.607.624.9876.
- Send a message or call via SKYPE at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are located inside the USA, call 1.607.624.9876.
- Post a message in the ZOOM CHAT ROOM. Someone will answer it as soon as they have a chance. Keep in mind that it may take several minutes before an answer will appear.
We are looking for individuals willing and available to help with troubleshooting outside the U.S.A. Note that the task of trouble-shooting is different from the one of being a host, co-host or facilitator. A trouble-shooter is someone who has agreed to be on stand-by in case some of the participants experience difficulties joining the ZOOM session, or moving among the breakout rooms. If interested tp make yourself available, send an email to email@example.com.
The purpose of these practice sessions is (a) to test whether you have enough bandwidth to participate with both your audio- and video capabilities, (b) to check whether your ZOOM software works properly on your device, and (c) to familiarize you with the latest ZOOM features, and especially the breakout rooms and chat features.
Below are possibly helpful ZOOM-related web posts: